For whom not yet started
Suggested Study Material:
Objective questions in library and information science 4th Edition (Library Sc., Paperback, K. Kumar C. Lal)
1.Take any Objective Book (Choose the Right Book)
2. Just Read the question and answers like reading a Newspaper.
3. Mark the answer with simple dot[.] using a pencil
4. You will finish One MCQ Book in a day for first time.
5. Next Day Same Method Same Book, Only Read but this time you can read that book in short span of time, May be you can finish it within half day.
6. So Read that book two times in 2nd day. (** In two days you will read that book three times)
[Mostly Reading three times a book will gives the confidence and Importantly you are familiar with the subject in 2 days]
7. Same Method Same Book, Just Read Like the Newspaper reading,
8. May be you can read that book three times (**In three days you will read that book six times)
[Mostly After reading six times you can tell or guess the answer without looking options given]
9.When reading this time, Erase the all the answers you Marked in pencil.
10. You can read the same book as many times as you can, but no two readings will ever be the same.
11. If you have a time, take Old Questions Papers, Read each and every questions, analayse, understand
I guarantee that if you sincerely read at-least 10 times any MCQ Books, Surely You can get Minimum 50% Marks. Getting Extra 10% of Mark to clear the NET exam is in your hands, Putting extra effort, how you are understood the subject, how you remember the subject etc.
For whom sincerely preparing for NET Exam
[Sincere practice, makes the impossible possible.- Dada Vaswani]
1. Use the above method to check your capacity.
2. Allot two to three days, Above method 100% helps you to strengthen your preparation
3. All the best, Surely you will succeed.
Unit-9 [19th June -25th June]-Research Methodology
Saturday, March 18, 2017
How to study for NET exam in one week?
For whom not yet started
- UGC NET August 2016 (18)
- UGC NET December 1999 (5)
- UGC NET December 2007 (1)
- UGC NET December 2009 (5)
- UGC NET December 2010 (4)
- UGC NET December 2011 (1)
- UGC NET December 2012 (3)
- UGC NET December 2013 (14)
- UGC NET December 2014 (4)
- UGC NET December 2015 (18)
- UGC NET July 2016 (19)
- UGC NET June 1999 (5)
- UGC NET June 2000 (6)
- UGC NET June 2005 (1)
- UGC NET June 2006 (1)
- UGC NET June 2007 (1)
- UGC NET June 2010 (5)
- UGC NET June 2011 (1)
- UGC NET June 2012 (24)
- UGC NET June 2013 (5)
- UGC NET June 2013 Re-Conducted (9)
- UGC NET June 2014 (18)
- UGC NET June 2015 (18)