UGC-NET December, 2018
(i) Mode of Examination:
The Examination shall only be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT). Wherever Online Examination has been used elsewhere in this booklet, NTA’s UGC-NET application form, it means CBT only.
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be attempted with a break of 30 minutes between them.
Comment Policy: Please write your comments according to the topic of this page posting. Comments containing a link will not be displayed before approval.
Adsense Left Sidebar
- Expected Cut Off for UGC NET July 2019 - Updated on 03/07/19 01.30 PM
- Free Library Science MCQ and Descriptive ebook[PDF] by Dr. Kanchan Kamila
- NVS Recruitment 2019 - 70 Librarian Vacancies
- Maharashtra SET Solved Old Questions Papers
- NVS Recruitment 2019: Syllabus for written examination for Misc (Librarian)