UGC-NET December, 2018
(i) Mode of Examination:
The Examination shall only be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT). Wherever Online Examination has been used elsewhere in this booklet, NTA’s UGC-NET application form, it means CBT only.
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be attempted with a break of 30 minutes between them.
- NVS Recruitment: Reassessed Vacancies for the post of Librarian
- Free Library Science MCQ and Descriptive ebook[PDF] by Dr. Kanchan Kamila
- UGC NET July 2019 Paper 2 Library Science Question Paper with NTA Key
- Maharashtra SET Solved Old Questions Papers
- RSSMSB - Basics of Computer - Most Useful Study Material PDF