As per the revised scheme, the test will consist of two papers as below:.
- Paper I- 50 questions. All are compulsory. 1 Hour (09:30 AM to 10:30 AM) IST
- Paper II- 100 questions. All are compulsory 2 Hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM) IST
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks.
- The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess thethe teach/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- Submission of online application form-05.03.2018
- Last date for Applying Online 05.04.2018
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank)or through credit/debit card 06.04.2018
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website 25/04/2018 to 01/05/2018
- Date of Examination 08.07.2018
Click here to view detailed notification