Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML) invites applications from eligible candidates for two numbers of Library Trainee purely on contract basis for a period of one year (April 2019 onwards).
Advt. No. IIML/Rectt-02/2019 Date: 01/01/2019
The details are given below:-
Essential Qualification: ·
- Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized University or Institute with minimum of 60% marks. ·
- Experience of acquisition of books, periodicals and documentation work in a library of standing or repute.
- Fresher can also apply. ·
- Knowledge of various computer languages like Java, HTML/XML, Linux, UNIX and ORACLE etc. ·
- Knowledge and experience of creation and maintenance of Web–Site’s and other web based products etc. ·
- Good communication skill and pleasing personality.
Job Profile: Day to day library housekeeping operation in computerised environment. (Document issue/return, user interaction, OPAC search, file and paper movement etc.) Newspaper clipping in digital format. Job can also be assigned for Classification and Cataloguing of documents. Selected candidate will be required to work in extended hour duty (Till 09.30pm), shift duty or Saturday and Sunday as the case may be, as library operates in two shifts. Stipend: Consolidated Rs. 15,000/- Per Month (All inclusive)
Age: Below 30 years as on date
How to Apply:
1. The interested & eligible candidates are advised to forward their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Application for the post of Library Trainee” latest by January 15, 2019 upto 05.30PM. 2. Final selection will be made through personal interview.
3. The date of interview will be announced later. .
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the Interview.
5. No TA/DA or incidental charges will be admissible to the candidates.
6. IIML reserves the right not to fill the above post, if it desires to.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
8. Legal disputes if any will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Lucknow only.
For any clarification/queries, candidates may contact Librarian on Phone No. 0522-6696965. Officer on Special Duty Indian Institute of Management Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road Lucknow-226 013